SofTools, Inc.United Statesfax: 248 853 email@example.com
HOME STAD 4.3.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE !
Last Update: November 3, 2010
The general methodology is presented in the book
Janusz Laski, William Stanley, "Software Verification and Analysis, An Integrated, Hands-On Approach," Springer, 2009.
The main ideas of the approach are summarized in the Software Development Verification Paradigm.
- to report a problem or share an idea.
Here are the most oustanding novel features of STAD:
- A more accurate Modeling of Procedure Calls;
- An analysis of Events Along Program Paths (Contexts)
- New categories of Program Anomalies.
- Data Flow and Context Testing strategies
- A rich set of Static Analysis Reports that can be used by the user to implement his own ideas.
Copyright this business. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!